- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Underground Network users.
- You may not use the Underground Network for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Underground Network.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Underground Network or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Underground Network.
- You must not access Underground Network’s private API by any other means other than the Underground Network application itself.
- You should not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Underground Network including but not limited to user profiles and photos unless you are doing so for purposes of commenting on and linking to the Underground Network page(s) from which the content is derived.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Underground Network members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Underground Network, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Underground Network account. While Underground Network prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Underground Network cannot be held responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Underground Network service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Underground Network for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claims or trademarks on those usernames or that become inactive, violate trademarks, or may mislead other users.
Proprietary Rights of Content on Underground Network
- Underground Network does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Underground Network Services.
- By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Underground Network Services, you hereby grant to Underground Network a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the Underground Network Services.
- Some of the Underground Network Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Underground Network may place such advertising and promotions on the Underground Network Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you own the Content posted by you on or through the Underground Network Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section,
- the posting and use of your Content on or through the Underground Network Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and
- the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Underground Network Services.
- The Underground Network Services contain Content of Underground Network (“Underground Network Content”). Underground Network Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Underground Network owns and retains all rights in the Underground Network Content and the Underground Network Services. Underground Network hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Underground Network Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Underground Network Services.
- The Underground Network Services contain Content of Users and other Underground Network licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Underground Network Services.
- Underground Network performs technical functions necessary to offer the Underground Network Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Underground Network Services.
- Although the Site and other Underground Network Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Underground Network Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Underground Network.
- Also, although Underground Network will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Underground Network reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Underground Network in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Underground Network encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Underground Network is not a backup service. Underground Network will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Underground Network Services, or the loss of any Content.
Reporting Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people’s rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- To learn more about how to report claims of intellectual property infringement, visit: https://underground.net/terms/report-violations
- If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.